Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 9 hours 46 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 23 hours 7 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 8 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 11 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 12 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 12 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 12 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 12 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 15 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 2 days 11 min ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 6 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 16 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.