Two films use the same post trick, to explain "twisted to fit" vs.. well.. what exactly? Flyweight? Lightweight jeans?
The alleged copy-catter is the by now infamous TBWA/Chait/day San fran who seem to be getting in the habit...
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- No lawnmower man references? 2 hours 29 min ago
- ENDO please do translate some 8 hours 1 min ago
- This is so dumb. 8 hours 2 min ago
- Great acting, this guy should 8 hours 3 min ago
- Hmmmm... 12 hours 15 min ago
- You are looking for Levo by 22 hours 41 sec ago
- What song is on the advert? 1 day 9 hours ago
- It took it my mind that it 9 hours 44 min ago
- I would like to know why you 1 day 23 hours ago
- Too bad. I always hate it 2 days 8 hours ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 2 days 8 hours ago
- Very funny. The guy is 2 days 8 hours ago