adidas just dropped a new World Cup spot featuring Zidane and Beckham going on a not-so-friendly match inside their house against Lucas Moura and Gareth Bale.
Well, it's a new spot for adidas, anyway. Let's go back to 2004 when Nike Football had a similar approach only this time it was Thierry Henry tearing up his house in some quasi fantastic world in which members of the opposing team knock on his door ready to play.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- And I would say if an artist 3 min 15 sec ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 11 min 15 sec ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 hour 17 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 8 hours 40 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 9 hours 14 min ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 11 hours 22 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 6 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 2 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 10 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 11 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 5 days 13 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 16 hours ago