Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 1 hour 1 min ago
- Nice pic 4 hours 7 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 19 hours 54 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 2 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 7 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 22 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 22 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 23 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 23 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 3 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 3 hours ago