Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 3 hours 15 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 4 hours 18 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 7 hours 1 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 18 hours 5 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 23 hours 13 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 2 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 1 hour ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 4 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 5 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 3 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 6 hours ago