Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 4 hours 39 min ago
- Nice pic 7 hours 45 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 23 hours 32 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 5 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 11 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 22 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 1 hour ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 2 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 2 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 3 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 7 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 7 hours ago