Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'll just teach you one thing 1 day 12 hours ago
- Tack! 1 day 18 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 1 day 20 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 1 day 21 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 2 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 2 days 12 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 2 days 13 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 2 days 14 hours ago
- I haven't heard the term 2 days 16 hours ago
- YOURS! 2 days 16 hours ago
- I've been beer body ready for 2 days 17 hours ago