It might not be as blatant, visually, as the EA sports ad that looked like the giant people in the Nike ad, nor is it based all in execution like the "sorry I'm late" twins, which made me contemplate the difference between Inevitable Creative Outcomes, vs Lazy, vs creative theft... ah, but I digress.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Twitter has forever killed 15 min 1 sec ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 23 hours 48 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 18 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 18 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 19 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago