That Opium poster with the pale white nude Sophie Dahl - is now banned in most countries, like prude old Sweden and shockingly - Great Britain. Meanwhile back in Soho, FCUK are in trouble for that name again, you really should see Trevor Beattie's respons to that here. Stateside Ikea sells furniture with a leather teddy and a whip. Is sex the only way to get attention (and banned) these days?
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is great! 20 hours 6 min ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 21 hours 26 min ago
- I've drunk that. Not 2 days 5 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 2 days 5 hours ago
- very cool 2 days 8 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 2 days 10 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 2 days 20 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 days 21 hours ago
- There's an interview with 3 days 5 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 3 days 12 hours ago
- I would just like to state 3 days 12 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 3 days 16 hours ago