Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 55 sec ago
- Again though, it's the 3 min 49 sec ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 7 hours 7 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 3 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 5 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 9 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 20 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 20 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 5 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 10 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 10 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.