Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 4 hours 50 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 4 hours 52 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 4 hours 53 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 4 hours 54 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 5 hours 5 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 9 hours 55 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 9 hours 56 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 10 hours 14 min ago
- Some people may block ads 10 hours 49 min ago
- All the best Jen! 13 hours 27 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 13 hours 41 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 17 hours 13 min ago