Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, that's my personal fave 36 min 38 sec ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 4 hours 20 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 4 hours 40 min ago
- real person 21 hours 40 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 10 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 12 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 13 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 23 hours ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 45 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 23 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 23 hours ago