This week in London, insurance company Beagle Street decided to "Release the Pounds" in a publicity stunt to promote the finding of its latest survey. £5000 worth of beautiful origami dogs were dispersed across the capital for all and sundry to discover.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 2 hours 15 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 2 hours 24 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 7 hours 37 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 9 hours 28 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 9 hours 45 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 14 hours 34 min ago
- It was not our intention to 22 hours 50 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 4 hours ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 day 5 hours ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 6 hours ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 7 hours ago