Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Tom, some friendly advice, 2 hours 17 min ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 2 days 15 min ago
- Tack! 2 days 6 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 2 days 8 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 2 days 9 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 14 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 19 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 3 days 44 min ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 3 days 1 hour ago
- I'm curious if this applies 3 days 3 hours ago
- I haven't heard the term 3 days 4 hours ago
- YOURS! 3 days 4 hours ago