Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 3 hours 2 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 3 hours 22 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 2 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 6 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 5 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 6 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 1 day ago