Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- > the artist agreement that 46 min 20 sec ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 hour 37 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 2 hours 39 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 2 hours 47 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 3 hours 54 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 11 hours 17 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 11 hours 51 min ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 13 hours 59 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 8 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 5 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 12 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 14 hours ago