Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 2 hours 15 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 4 hours 6 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 4 hours 23 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 9 hours 12 min ago
- It was not our intention to 17 hours 28 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 22 hours 48 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 23 hours 40 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 42 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 50 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 1 hour ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 9 hours ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 9 hours ago