A total of 17 complaints, lead the Advertising Standards Complaints Board to review a Toyota Rav 4 ad by Saatchi & Saatchi. It was found to have "breached three principles in its code of ethics: that advertisements should be prepared with a due sense of social responsibility, should not contain anything likely to cause serious or widespread offence, and should not contain dangerous practices which encourage a disregard for safety." They also claim that 17 complaints constitutes evidence of widespread concern.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 6 hours 31 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 9 hours 24 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 19 hours 19 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 23 hours 7 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 2 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 2 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 9 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 13 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 15 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 20 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 23 hours ago