As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
- Well, kind of yeah, if they 2 hours 27 min ago
- Yes, she's excellent. 2 hours 33 min ago
- If it's self-satire, does it 2 hours 37 min ago
- I'm closest to the target 2 hours 47 min ago
- I'm still on the fence on 2 hours 48 min ago
- I'm not sure if I love or 3 hours 10 min ago
- Yes, precisely, good point. 6 hours 11 min ago
- @Dabitch, you are absolutely 6 hours 42 min ago
- Thanks Planning Lab. 8 hours 2 min ago
- Hi N'nmemo! 8 hours 39 min ago
- If the point was to get 9 hours 44 min ago
- This is great. 9 hours 55 min ago