An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- > implying that they don't 2 hours 9 min ago
- Has anyone found this song by 8 hours 10 min ago
- There is such a thing? The 22 hours 38 min ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 22 hours 43 min ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 22 hours 40 min ago
- Wow, talk about a total 1 day 37 min ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 1 day 1 hour ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 1 day 9 hours ago
- LOL – pretty funny. Guys, 1 day 21 hours ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 1 day 22 hours ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 3 days 20 hours ago
- Tack! 4 days 3 hours ago