An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- visit us ==>> <a href="http:/ 1 hour 8 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 8 hours 22 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 17 hours 26 min ago
- It is too clever by half, and 21 hours 14 min ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 21 hours 23 min ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 21 hours 24 min ago
- So no advertising agency was 21 hours 26 min ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 21 hours 51 min ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 36 min ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 9 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 1 day 15 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 1 hour ago