Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- TIL: marmot's are awesome. 7 hours 28 min ago
- THIS IS GREAT. All capsing 7 hours 38 min ago
- Beautiful, touching and close 12 hours 34 min ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 2 days 1 hour ago
- I grow weary of the argument 2 days 18 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 3 days 5 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 3 days 15 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 3 days 16 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 3 days 2 hours ago
- Back in the old days. We had 3 days 21 hours ago
- These idiots are only hurting 4 days 3 hours ago
- They are doing more than 4 days 14 min ago