Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 5 hours 46 min ago
- This is a really moving 12 hours 6 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 12 hours 45 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 3 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 3 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 3 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 6 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 2 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 3 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 3 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 3 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 3 days 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.