Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 8 hours 17 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 11 hours 22 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 12 hours 8 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 12 hours 30 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 12 hours 49 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 16 hours 44 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 16 hours 59 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 17 hours 36 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 17 hours 39 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 19 hours 14 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 19 hours 39 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 19 hours 42 min ago