Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 23 hours 5 sec ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 22 hours 22 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 1 hour ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 2 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 28 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 3 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 8 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 17 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 17 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 19 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.