Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 8 hours 35 min ago
- This is a really moving 14 hours 54 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 15 hours 34 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 5 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 6 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 6 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 9 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 5 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 5 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 6 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 6 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 3 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.