Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 12 hours 21 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 11 hours 43 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 14 hours 46 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 15 hours 14 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 15 hours 28 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 13 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 16 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 22 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 6 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 6 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 8 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 8 hours ago