That Opium poster with the pale white nude Sophie Dahl - is now banned in most countries, like prude old Sweden and shockingly - Great Britain. Meanwhile back in Soho, FCUK are in trouble for that name again, you really should see Trevor Beattie's respons to that here. Stateside Ikea sells furniture with a leather teddy and a whip. Is sex the only way to get attention (and banned) these days?
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Sam, "lets bring back 20 min 56 sec ago
- Great post. Thank you very 2 hours 7 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 hours 13 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 4 hours 7 min ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 4 hours 18 min ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 5 hours 11 min ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 5 hours 12 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 6 hours 9 min ago
- Apart from consumers dropping 6 hours 31 min ago
- Kids are exactly like this. 14 hours 48 min ago
- " WE HAVE A SITUATION!" 14 hours 50 min ago
- That high five at the end. Oh 14 hours 52 min ago