Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 7 hours 33 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 10 hours 40 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 14 hours 14 min ago
- So who is going to complain 14 hours 50 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 18 hours 45 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 19 hours 24 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 20 hours 2 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 21 hours 48 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 day 1 hour ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 9 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 17 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 17 hours ago
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.