Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 1 hour 1 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 1 hour 3 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 1 hour 4 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 1 hour 6 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 1 hour 16 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 6 hours 6 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 6 hours 8 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 6 hours 25 min ago
- Some people may block ads 7 hours 1 min ago
- All the best Jen! 9 hours 39 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 9 hours 53 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 13 hours 25 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.