Australia is apparently running this spot for the *dating* service during the upcoming Oscars, while the U.S. is not. Yea free speech down under! Or is it more, yeah good taste in the U.S.? Latter! Ashley Madison claims there’s hypocrisy at work because of the themes in the movies that night. (Maybe, but the films don’t openly advocate the lifestyles they depict, unlike the dating service which encourages you to cheat.) Here’s the thing though, and it’s what kept Mancrunch from ever having a realistic shot at getting on the Super Bowl, and has nothing to do with gay, not-gay, single, not single, etc.— The ad just ain’t that good. Come Oscar night, there are going to be parodies by the best FX houses (and plastic surgeons) in the world doing segments with actors throughout the evening, and then this comes on? It’s like student work with actors and spray paint. The end.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Twitter has forever killed 0 sec ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 22 hours 45 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 17 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 17 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 18 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 17 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago