The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 18 min 5 sec ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 15 min 9 sec ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 hours 43 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 hours 11 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 hours 25 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 1 hour ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 4 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 10 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 18 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 18 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 20 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.