Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 12 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 16 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 16 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 6 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 8 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 11 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 14 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 18 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 18 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 19 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 4 days 23 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.