Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 3 hours 17 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 6 hours 27 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 14 hours 21 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 14 hours 34 min ago
- I like the animation. The 10 hours 27 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 15 hours 22 sec ago
- I think it's harder to make a 15 hours 2 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 15 hours 42 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 16 hours 26 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 20 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 21 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 5 hours ago