Currently a company called Vanity Barcodes are strutting their stuff in various press releases where founder Yael Miller from Jersey gets to explain all the fun barcodes they can offer. We recall a company called "Barcode Design" in Japan that won a Cannes Titanium for this in 2006, and so does everyone else. Though even back then, it was badlanded as Pfadfinderei in Germany did design for record labels that had fun with the codes earlier too. I'm not badlanding this to be mean, I'm alerting you designers out there to a new skill you'll need - plus it's fun! I bet you've been doing this to barcodes in you sketches for years already.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- It's got that French ad thing 1 day 22 hours ago
- Thank you for the post Evan.. 2 days 3 hours ago
- That was a really nice new 2 days 11 hours ago
- This feels stylistically very 2 days 14 hours ago
- I worked with Mike at Moxie 2 days 22 hours ago
- hahaha, oy. 3 days 57 min ago
- A kindler, gentler Big 3 days 1 hour ago
- loved this, thank you so much 3 days 5 hours ago
- Why would I remember the 3 days 9 hours ago
- Does functional difference 3 days 10 hours ago
- Why is there no pay off in 3 days 10 hours ago
- It's amazing how all these 3 days 10 hours ago