"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 34 min 20 sec ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 8 hours 8 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 21 hours 39 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 21 hours 47 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 16 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 22 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 1 hour ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 21 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 5 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 8 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 2 hours ago