Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- info lengkap seputar jus 45 min 16 sec ago
- It was not our intention to 1 hour 58 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 7 hours 18 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 8 hours 10 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 9 hours 12 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 9 hours 20 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 10 hours 26 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 17 hours 49 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 18 hours 23 min ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 20 hours 32 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 15 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 11 hours ago