Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm not sure what this was 1 hour 16 min ago
- A bucket list just for a dogs 1 hour 55 min ago
- It's the whole "impending 10 hours 52 min ago
- It's not working for me 11 hours 17 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 11 hours 36 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 13 hours 10 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 15 hours 55 min ago
- As much as our national is 1 day 1 hour ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 6 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 8 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 13 hours ago