The folks at Glue UK have recently launched Team Hunter, an online game where you have to try and identify 50 football team nicknames from a huge illustrated collage of things that at first glance are unrelated to football, for News of the World's returning Score section. Wait, yes...for our regular visitors, you might have heard of an idea or two like this already. It's similar to Stella Artois' print campaign with the hidden films (2005), Virgin's viral game (2005) and Spot The Song commercial (2006), and Absolut's find the bottle game from 2006. True, it's been a while since we've seen something playing with this type of execution. I'm honestly a bit surprised we haven't seen more of it. And it's nice that they included the appropriate social sharing capabilities to show off your scores on Facebook, etc.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 6 hours 42 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 6 hours 51 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 12 hours 5 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 13 hours 55 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 14 hours 13 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 19 hours 2 min ago
- It was not our intention to 1 day 3 hours ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 8 hours ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 day 9 hours ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 10 hours ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 10 hours ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 11 hours ago