Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Offensive commercials. I 2 hours 27 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 hours 48 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 hours 58 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 6 hours 41 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 6 hours 57 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 8 hours 41 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 9 hours 20 min ago
- Your concern for the 17 hours 38 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 6 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 8 hours ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 9 hours ago