Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is some whack shit, my 3 hours 51 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 7 hours 59 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 8 hours 33 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 14 hours 2 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 13 hours 14 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 7 hours ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 13 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 14 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 3 days 4 hours ago
- This ad would have been 3 days 5 hours ago
- They really need me in 3 days 5 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 8 hours ago