Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 1 day 13 hours ago
- I had three of those phones I 1 day 13 hours ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 3 days 2 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 3 days 3 hours ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 3 days 4 hours ago
- Welp. How long before that 3 days 4 hours ago
- Money well spent. 3 days 15 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 3 days 16 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 3 days 16 hours ago
- Pearl clutching (or salt) 3 days 16 hours ago
- I thought it was the Lizard 3 days 17 hours ago
- Such lies. Everyone knows The 3 days 23 hours ago