Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Здравствуйте пользователи 7 min 13 sec ago
- Здравствуйте пользователи 7 min 28 sec ago
- Hey there just wanted to give 11 min 33 sec ago
- <a href=http://www 1 hour 11 min ago
- <a href=http://www 1 hour 12 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 4 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 8 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 10 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 15 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 17 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 18 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 2 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.