Enamored with that Southern Comfort commercial where the man who has 'gotta be me' struts his stuff along the beach in a bathing suit and leather shoes, a a group of students from the University of Sheffield suddenly had the bright idea to do their own version when Pete sort of volunteered to recreate it, as long as some money got raised for the local children's hospital (and he got a bottle of Southern Comfort).
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Man, I looooved this ad. 25 min 25 sec ago
- It was not our intention to 8 hours 40 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 14 hours 1 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 14 hours 52 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 15 hours 55 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 16 hours 3 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 17 hours 9 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 32 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 21 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 18 hours ago