Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- If they had aired his today 1 hour 9 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 1 hour 26 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 1 hour 29 min ago
- > Fun fact, they deleted this 1 hour 33 min ago
- Ever notice how often the 7 hours 42 min ago
- Best way to deal with these 9 hours 42 min ago
- Jesus David, you couldn't 1 hour 35 min ago
- Fun fact, they deleted this 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 1 day 1 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 day 11 hours ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 1 day 11 hours ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 1 day 12 hours ago