Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 2 hours 32 min ago
- private 2 hours 33 min ago
- chat 2 hours 34 min ago
- Duuuuude. 10 hours 55 min ago
- (No subject) 13 hours 13 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 4 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 8 hours ago
- just great 1 day 8 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 8 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 14 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 17 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 17 hours ago