"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 5 hours 32 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 9 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 11 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 16 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 18 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 2 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 6 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 7 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 13 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 21 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 10 hours ago