"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 57 min 53 sec ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 4 hours 13 min ago
- Some more background info on 4 hours 49 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 11 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 17 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 27 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 1 hour ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 8 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 12 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 13 hours ago