Must scratch another Badland itch. Adfreak pointed out that mutant animals wear converse, and the second image they show with all the posters on one wall reminded me of Amsterdam way back then, where walls of 'wild posters' would annoy me every day because I couldn't figure out if that Two Dogs lemonade campaign from Garbers international was trying to make a "hair if the dog" pun or not. Not that similar, but photoshopping strange new creatures together seems to be popular in Adland.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Wanna feel like you're really 46 min 19 sec ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 47 min 51 sec ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 1 hour 5 min ago
- Some people may block ads 1 hour 40 min ago
- All the best Jen! 4 hours 18 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 4 hours 32 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 8 hours 4 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 6 hours 53 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 8 hours 21 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 12 hours 17 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 12 hours 18 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 16 hours 36 min ago