A total of 17 complaints, lead the Advertising Standards Complaints Board to review a Toyota Rav 4 ad by Saatchi & Saatchi. It was found to have "breached three principles in its code of ethics: that advertisements should be prepared with a due sense of social responsibility, should not contain anything likely to cause serious or widespread offence, and should not contain dangerous practices which encourage a disregard for safety." They also claim that 17 complaints constitutes evidence of widespread concern.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 7 hours 30 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 9 hours 53 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 14 hours 32 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 16 hours 54 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 17 hours 34 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 1 hour ago
- Emasing! 1 day 4 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 5 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 11 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 19 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 8 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 9 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.