An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
- they even have the vertical 12 hours 53 min ago
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 23 hours 32 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 1 day 12 hours ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 21 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 2 days 1 hour ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 2 days 1 hour ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 2 days 1 hour ago
- So no advertising agency was 2 days 1 hour ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 2 days 2 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 2 days 5 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 2 days 13 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.