It's all over the google news sources that China has banned the latest Lebron Nike ads as they are a national insult. The ads "violates regulations that mandate that all advertisements in China should uphold national dignity and interest and respect the motherland's culture," the State Administration for Radio, Film and Television said on its Web site Monday. "It also goes against rules that require ads not to contain content that blasphemes national practices and cultures." Much like that Toyota Poster that insulted chinese consumers a year ago.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Also known as sandthorn, 12 hours 15 min ago
- wow! this post is very 14 hours 46 min ago
- Great one! :) 2 days 7 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 2 days 15 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 2 days 16 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 2 days 18 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 2 days 21 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 3 days 7 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 3 days 20 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 3 days 22 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 5 days 6 hours ago
- One can never tell. 6 days 8 hours ago