Reuters picks up a press release and headlines it: "Super Size Me" gets downsized by MTV", claiming that MTV has refused to air advertisements for documentary "Super Size Me"... Aaaah, but did they?
The Hollywood reporter hears out MTVs version of the story, where a spokeswoman said the channel suggested some edits of the commercial, but ultimately accepted the original version. What MTV couldn't stomach was a scene where Spurlock was vomiting - this from the channel that brought you Jackass. By MTV's account, IDP then withdrew the commercial, "and instead of submitting the commercial, they chose to put out a press release." Is this simply a PR-ploy?
- This post provides clear idea 30 min 15 sec ago
- I've drunk that. Not 15 hours 17 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 15 hours 19 min ago
- very cool 18 hours 1 min ago
- This is so many layers of 19 hours 46 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 6 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 6 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 15 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 21 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 22 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 2 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 4 hours ago