Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- Beautiful, touching and close 2 sec ago
- This "boycott" idea, that 1 day 13 hours ago
- I grow weary of the argument 2 days 5 hours ago
- -Jason? What do you make of 2 days 16 hours ago
- This article has nothing to 3 days 3 hours ago
- He is not being arrested or 3 days 3 hours ago
- I'm not sure This article has 2 days 13 hours ago
- Back in the old days. We had 3 days 9 hours ago
- These idiots are only hurting 3 days 14 hours ago
- They are doing more than 3 days 11 hours ago
- That's some nice false 3 days 18 hours ago
- If you're familiar with his 3 days 21 hours ago