Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 2 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 7 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 7 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago