Reuters picks up a press release and headlines it: "Super Size Me" gets downsized by MTV", claiming that MTV has refused to air advertisements for documentary "Super Size Me"... Aaaah, but did they?
The Hollywood reporter hears out MTVs version of the story, where a spokeswoman said the channel suggested some edits of the commercial, but ultimately accepted the original version. What MTV couldn't stomach was a scene where Spurlock was vomiting - this from the channel that brought you Jackass. By MTV's account, IDP then withdrew the commercial, "and instead of submitting the commercial, they chose to put out a press release." Is this simply a PR-ploy?
- This post provides clear idea 2 hours 6 min ago
- I've drunk that. Not 16 hours 53 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 16 hours 55 min ago
- very cool 19 hours 37 min ago
- This is so many layers of 21 hours 22 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 8 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 17 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 23 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 6 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 3 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 5 hours ago