Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So Swedes who want to keep 46 min 34 sec ago
- I'll refer US based grammar 54 min 8 sec ago
- Here's some footage of the 9 hours 48 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 11 hours 41 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 12 hours 38 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 21 hours 25 min ago
- Github need to define 21 hours 44 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 day 1 hour ago
- Again though, it's the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 8 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 3 days 4 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.